NOTE: If you're new here, read the ABOUT page, start at the bottom of the archive and work your way up. Words in brackets [ ] are from me to provide more info.

October 28, 2002

So...I gave him a letter stating everything I require in order to continue on in this marriage. It didn't turn out well I don't think, so most likely I'll be moving out for thirty days. If at the end of thirty days he still says no we will most likely get divorced. He needs to prove to me that our marriage is worth fighting for.
I'm giving him until Friday to reply. Friday morning I might be moving my stuff over to my mom & dad's house. Weird, huh?
In my future dreams as a child I never thought I'd separated or divorced.
Of course, I never thought I'd be in such a crappy marriage either. God will provide for me though.