NOTE: If you're new here, read the ABOUT page, start at the bottom of the archive and work your way up. Words in brackets [ ] are from me to provide more info.

October 27, 2002

I had a long talk with my parents today. I might leave A for thirty days. I think it's the only answer. Nothing is changing. I think he needs to lose things to realize what he has.
It's no one else's fault that my marriage is crappy, so why do I expect sensitivity? I shouldn't. But I still feel sad when I hear Lulu and [her fiance] kissing from the other room. Or when I see the deep deep love between [my brother and his wife].
Why can't I have that?
I am down and going deeper.
I need God and I need friends.
But mostly I need God. Bad.
If I did the 30 day thing it would be past Thanksgiving. I hope I can do it.
I'm just so so sad.