NOTE: If you're new here, read the ABOUT page, start at the bottom of the archive and work your way up. Words in brackets [ ] are from me to provide more info.

February 4, 2002

4:37pm
My dad invited me to lunch today and we basically talked about A the whole time. My dad has warned A about this church and A has completely disregarded my dad's advice. A is rebellious against authority. I cannot stand him right now. He just bought a tape player so he could listen to that pastor's sermons. This makes me so sick.
Good thing God is in control.

12:38am
I just tripped out on him. He was on the phone with [his friend] and at 11:45 I was mad because from the second we got home he was on the phone. So I told him, "Does [his friend] know you have a wife and a marriage that sucks?" Hinting to get off of the phone.