NOTE: If you're new here, read the ABOUT page, start at the bottom of the archive and work your way up. Words in brackets [ ] are from me to provide more info.

February 6, 2002

Well it's official. I lost priority in A's life. He is going to prayer over there right now, he's going to church all night tonight, he bought tapes, he wants to go on Sundays.
It's over and I don't think I can be married to him much longer. He doesn't care about me anymore. He thinks this is for us, but the only thing it's done for us is separate. He says it's seeking God but why does it have to involve that church?
Why am I so upset? I don't know, but soon all of his time will be spent over there and he's not going to have a wife anymore. It's okay, he'll find one at that church. He is so not my husband anymore. And last night I read him my feelings and yet he goes even more. It doesn't make sense.