NOTE: If you're new here, read the ABOUT page, start at the bottom of the archive and work your way up. Words in brackets [ ] are from me to provide more info.

January 4, 2001

Well, I thought I was pregnant, I was 2 days late, but I started today. :( During this week I was doing a lot of dreaming and I would love to have a baby right now. I'm young and married, a perfect combo.
I was kind sad when the test told me no because I had gotten myself so excited over the prospect of my child growing in me. I never really seriously thought about pregnancy until [my friend] got pregnant. When someone you know goes through something it becomes more real, more of a possibility. A wants me to think of financial aspects and what a baby would to do our lives, etc. He doesn't want us to jump into this like we did marriage. Which is good I guess. God has been blessing us with peace and enjoying each other's company.