NOTE: If you're new here, read the ABOUT page, start at the bottom of the archive and work your way up. Words in brackets [ ] are from me to provide more info.

June 20, 2002

Well I called him this morning. We talked about his job and cars. It was pretty uneventful. It was really nice to hear his voice. He said to call him sometime. So maybe sometime I will. Who knows?
A is trying to be so nice but I don't care right now. He should have tried being nice from the start. And he always does this. Nice for a few days, mean for a lot. I cannot stand it. I told him  something along the lines of I want out and I think he's sad.
I'm going to call him and tell him I don't care if he goes to New York [with people from his church]. I'll have fun without him here. I don't know how we can afford 4 days without him working, but oh well.