NOTE: If you're new here, read the ABOUT page, start at the bottom of the archive and work your way up. Words in brackets [ ] are from me to provide more info.

March 4, 2001

[the beginning of the end]


I just took a test and it came out positive! I'm pregnant! I can't believe it! This diary is the first person I told because A doesn't want to get off of the phone. Thank you Lord! I need to find a doctor. This will be expensive, but oh well. I'm so happy! My face is like really hot because I was blushing when I found out!
How sad that I can't be telling this to A. He's so stubborn sometimes. Who this is crazy!

(later...)
Did not go how I planned.
[I didn't include it in my diary because I didn't want our future kid to read it but when he got off the phone we got into a HUGE fight because he was pissed he had to get off of the phone. And he was mad I took a test and mad that I was pregnant.]